Support the TDPRI forum for a chance to win a Crook Black and Gold Paisley Double Cutaway Lesquire.
TDPRI is holding its annual fundraiser that includes guitar prizes. The guitar I’ve donated is a new twist on one of my hybrid models. Growing up, my two favorite guitars were Telecasters and Les Paul Juniors. This guitar features T-Style feel, hardware and sound with the looks of a Les Paul Jr. It makes for a very striking guitar with great access to the upper frets.
Check out legendary Telecaster player Redd Volkaert demoing the Double Cutaway Lesquire.
Here’s the specs:
- Neck: 2-Piece Maple with rosewood fingerboard
- Radius: 71/4 -9 1/2 compound radius
- Fretwire: 6105
- Shape: .830 -C
- Nut Width: 1.650
- Tuners: Vintage Style Gotoh
- Body Wood: Lightweight Swamp Ash
- Finish Color: Black and gold sparkle paisley
- Pickups: Voodoo custom wound Broadcaster bridge pickup, APC neck pickup
- Bridge: Callaham bridge with enhanced compensated saddles
- Wiring: 4 way switching, master volume and tone